Tomorrow we will part ways. You've been sold to a new family. We hope they love you as much as we have loved you. Right now I should be packing but I thought taking a moment to journal about what you've meant to us was appropriate.
In 2007 David and I were expecting our first child. On a sunny Saturday morning in July we found you. You needed a lot of work but we knew you were the house we would call home. We, along with many family members (whom we are eternally grateful for) put in hundreds of hours of
Your front door welcomed many family and friends but two of the most important people you welcomed were Blaine and Hannah. Blaine came to live under your roof in 2008 and Hannah Grace followed in 2010.
Yes, you're just a house and we all know that "things" don't matter but we have loved living here and we will miss you.
- The Lyon Family
P.S. I would have liked you a lot more if you had more cabinet space in your kitchen! :)
(Now, back to packing.)
![]() |
| Blaine in 2008 |
| Hannah Grace in 2010 |
| You are SOLD in 2012 |
![]() |
| David and I, back in the day, when we moved in. Pregnant with Blaine here and married just over a year. |
![]() |
| The Lyon family in 2011. |


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment