Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Oh the Joy!

Does this belly make my butt look big??? :)

Well - we are over 22 weeks pregnant! I am now experiencing heartburn, acid reflux and leg cramps - which all seem to occur at bed time. I feel pretty healthy though and my skin looks "reeal nice"... I guess it's that glow they talk about. David was punched in the face many times last night by our active guy/gal. She gets very active at night and David is able to lay his head on my abdomen and feel the baby kick and punch his face. it is quite entertaining for us both. I am finding that I have to take a few more breaks than usual when doing housework and yard work. So weird for a work horse like me. The weather (and maybe my nesting instincts) have caused me to want to bake cookies, cakes, tarts and pies at every waking moment. I made peanut butter cookies with kisses on top last night and have been salivating over my new Christmas cookbook! Put your orders in people :) All is well (besides the heartburn). Lots of love, Jessica and David and kung-fu baby Lyon

1 comment: