Here's the deal:
When you have two small children you don't like to go to the store. You'd rather take a sharp stick to the eye. (Well, I would.)
But when you don't go to the store, you can't get the things you need, like birthday cards.
And then your grandma's birthday rolls around and even though you love your grandma you didn't send a card and you feel horrible.
Then you remember you have a blog and your grandma reads the blog and voila! - you have a way to say Happy Birthday.
:)
Grandma Crower turns 81 today and the Lyons want to say "Happy Birthday!"
I am very grateful for my grandma and the gifts she has given me, like my awesome Mom for example :) and passing down her faith and love for God through the generations. I don't think a greater gift can be given than one of faith and she has been a dependable prayer partner through the years always keeping our family, especially her great grandchildren, on her heart and in her prayers.
So...
Happy Birthday Grannie! See you in a few weeks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment