If you haven't heard of Jessica Ridgeway in the news I would really be shocked, but it's happening in our neighborhood (practically) so it's hitting close to home. You can google her name and read about the tragedy she and her family are experiencing.
David and I have decided to lock this blog so no-one can access it except people we know. There is a lot of information about our family here so we'll just keep it private from now on.
If you are a friend or family member of ours and would like us to add you to the "Reader" list, just send an email to jessica g lyon @ gmail . com (with no spaces of course) and ask me to include you. We want to share our lives with people but we want to keep our kids safe above all else.
Additionally, for those that rely on Facebook to read up on how we're doing, we will no longer be posting a link there.
One last article I'll post: Three Crucial Steps That Teach Kids 'Stranger Safety'
No comments:
Post a Comment