Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Potty Training 101

Just a quick note to tell everyone that Hanny is using the big girl potty now.  I know, I can't believe it either.  She actually tells us that she has to go "poo-poo" (even if she has to go pee-pee), goes to the toilet and when we put her on it... she goes!  Mama's doin the happy dance.  She gets so happy and proud of herself on the toilet - it's so cute.  As cute as someone can be on a toilet! :)

She is also smiling for the camera (when we ask) which totally cracks us up.

These Minnie Mouse ears are a gift from the Pembertons which they brought back from their vacation.
(Thanks, friends :)



Watch the smile in this video.  Oh and she was crying because she was hungry and she was mad that dinner wasn't ready yet.

1 comment:

  1. Although everyone already knew, it is now cemented in stone that Hannah is the most perfect child ever!! I love her new camera smile :-)

    ReplyDelete