One year ago today my friend Molly and her husband, Jason, lost their son, Aidan.
I have thought about their family more in the last year than I've thought and prayed about a lot of things. On a near daily basis I have prayed for comfort and healing in their lives and mourned for a boy that I never met but see so clearly through the eyes of my own son. Aidan's life and his parents strength and love have touched my heart deeply... and changed me.
Today I am going to light a candle for Aidan and watch the photo montage that his parents put together last year.
To watch the photo montage click here.
To read the other posts about Aidan, click here and here.
P.S. Molly and Jason welcomed a daughter into their lives this year. Aidan's little sister, Harper, is beautiful and perfect and from the pictures seems to have gotten the happy gene, just like our Hanny!
No comments:
Post a Comment