Friday, September 16, 2011

A Tiny Hanny and Date Night

We finally had Hannah's 15-month check-up on Wednesday.  The news was shocking.

Hannah. Is. Tiny.

Tiny as in she is only taller than 12% of kids her age and she is only 15% heavier than kids her age.  But her head (or her melon, as we call it) is in the 60th percentile. 

Ok, so I really wasn't shocked because I know she is little but I didn't know she was that little.  Blaine was always above the 60th percentile in weight and height so it is crazy to have a little toddler.  But boy is she ever cute!



 
She loves putting her blanket in her head.  Silly.


Aside from the million doctor appointments we had this week we've on our second night of celebrating David's birthday.  Last night, for his actual birthday we had a party with the Pembertons.  Siri never misses a party with cupcakes and singing.

Making daddy's cupcakes.

Mister is so proud of his decorations.






Tonight was our second night of celebration at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.  Mmmmm.



And here is my older and very distinguished husband.  Happy Birthday (again)!


Oh, and I think I broke a rib (or two) or perhaps I just badly bruised them.  I was playing with Blaine at the bounce house on Wednesday afternoon and it got pretty rough (like it does with our Mister).  I don't know what happened but that night I couldn't sleep or breathe and just below my sternum I have some intense pain.  Lifting, carrying, walking, laughing, and deep breaths make it hurt pretty badly, even tonight.  I don't know what I did, but whatever I did - es no bueno!

1 comment: