| Just chillin'. |
| Calling daddy. |
Hannah wore this cute blue and green outfit this morning and seemed to be happy with the choice until around 10:00 am.
Then she went into her room, opened her drawers (which contain only size 2T) and brought me a skirt. She threw the skirt at my feet and grunted her usual, "Look at this and take care of it please" grunt. I told her that she was already dressed and besides - that was too big for her. (She's still wearing some 12 month clothes.)
She proceeded to pick the skirt up and throw it at me, hoping I'd change my mind but when I didn't she decided to take matters into her own hands. She carefully sat down and attempted several times to pull the skirt on. Then came the crying and I finally helped her.
| "I LOVE IT!" |
She ran all over the house happy as a clam, even though her bum wasn't big enough to hold up a 2T skirt! A few months (or a few extra diapers) will do the trick I'm sure.
Hannah just has good taste...that was one of Siri's favorite skirts also. Reading this made my morning. So funny! And I love the pictures of Hannah cuddling up to Tug.
ReplyDelete