Sunday, March 6, 2011

"I'm holding her!"

"I'm holding her" is not exactly what you want to hear your three year old saying, especially when it is his little sister who he's holding.  I turned and saw such joy in Mister's face that I did what any good mother would do... I encouraged this potentially dangerous behavior.  Blaine had such a good time "holding" Sister tonight and she didn't think it was too bad either.

"Son, you can't pick her up by her head."

"Oh, you were just turning her head?  Ok.  Sorry."

Going in for the lift.

And LIFT OFF!

He dropped her (gently, I might add), stepped back and was
1. Shocked I let him hold her and 2. thrilled that he got to hold her!

Lift #2.

Awww, brother and sister.


Pure Joy!


Thinking about his next move.





This was actually a friendly ending.  No falling - but he did lose his
balance and went down with her. 
 So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment