Fact: Gluten is evil. Very, very evil. After two weeks of having Blaine on and off of gluten (for the "test" period that Dr. Howard suggested) we've come to the conclusion that gluten negatively impacts Blaine. We have more than enough evidence now and we're comfortable with our decision to go 100% gluten free for Blaine.
Fact: Weight Watchers is hard. Very, very hard. I was eating pretty healthy before I started this journey but I was eating a lot of food. Apparently Weight Watchers frowns upon eating a lot of food. I went over my points allowance three days in a row but today, I am happy to report, I was right on target. Yay, Me :) Still not putting on a bikini though.
Fact: Jumping on a trampoline is not good for a 30-something mother of two. Very, very traumatic (for my body.) But, my kids love it. Blaine likes to play "tackle-chase" and carry his sister around but all that jumping causes great stress on my joints and bladder. It's not pretty.
| Hannah: "Get me the H*$$ out of here!" |
Fact: Tomorrow is Monday and I need to go to bed. I am very, very tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment