Happy 8-Month Birthday, Hannah Grace!
This last week has been a big week for you. Daddy just mentioned to me last night that your personality is coming out in a big way. I would have to agree. I think feisty would be a good descriptive word for you at this point.
You have been crawling all over the place for almost a month now and you stop to pull up on everything you come to now. You haven't started cruising along yet, but you're close.
A few days ago you started flashing a major attitude around at night. You shriek and scream and yell and wave your arms in the air like a mad-woman. It's pretty funny to watch.
You are still my little cuddle-bug. You love to be held and if you are upset all we have to do is pick you up and you're completely content.
Blaine continues to fascinate you. You watch him intently and laugh at him constantly. He is still working on being a kind and gentle big brother to you - I guess the good news is that you won't be weak or a push over when you're older. I am actually looking forward to the day that you can defend yourself - then maybe Blaine will back off :)
You're getting more comfortable eating solid food these days though you still prefer nursing over everything else. You seem to like fruit over veggies and unlike your brother you are very sensitive to new textures.
You're sleeping well at night. You go down by yourself around 8pm and you're up for the day around 6:30 am. You take 2-3 naps a day. I think if I were home the whole day you'd sleep more consistently and for longer stretches but we've got to work so you don't have that luxury.
You just got over your first illness - a cold, then a virus, then an ear infection. You did great and are on the mend now. You're a great baby, Angel Bug! Your smile continues to light up a room and you bring us great joy and happiness.
Love you,
Mom
Like, L:ke, Like! Angel Bug has SUCH a fun personality! Great writings!
ReplyDelete