David and I didn't know it was V-Day until around 11 am. I got an IM that said, "Happy Valentines Day!" (shocked I racked my brain for the date... yep, February 14th) I reciprocated and that was the end of that. Oh, but I did buy D a lobster tail (his favorite) for dinner and was going to cook it but it ended up that he cooked it himself, we ate dinner at separate times and then after working through some business matters and cleaning the kitchen we were snoring by 10:30 pm. Happy Valentines Day, my Love. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Valentines Day just isn't a big deal to us I guess, which I am fine with. Though I do feel bad that I didn't send cards and call family members and friends to tell them all that I love them. So, I love you guys! All of you - Happy Valentines Day! :)
And then the day ended up kind of crappy because Sister is sick (again). She got what Blaine had last weekend and we're just hoping she doesn't have another ear infection. Right now she's just got a fever and congestion but this is causing her to lose sleep so we're headed to the doctor today to have her looked at. Poor darlin'. I decided that this has been the worst start to any year I've ever had. Ever. Sick kids for over a month is no fun.
We did get lots of fun prizes in the mail from lots of loving Nana's and GG's. Here is Blaine tearing into his cards and packages.
 |
| He got some wood airplane from Papa. He's very excited about this. |
 |
| Cash Money! |
 |
| Blaine handing Hannah one of her cards. |
 |
| More cash money! Blaine's piggy bank has more money than ours now. |
 |
| Sister... before her 30th virus this month! |
 |
| HG in her first skirt... courtesy of Ms. Siri :) |
 |
| Harassing her brother while he eats. What she does best. |
I leave for San Francisco on Friday for a girls weekend. I'll be with my "Sista's" - my sorority sisters that is and I'm sure we'll have a wonderful time except that three of us are leaving nursing babies behind so we'll be pumping every 3-4 hours and one of us is pregnant and about to pop. Perhaps four of us will be nursing mamas before the weekend is over!
No comments:
Post a Comment