Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pseudo Birthday

Today is Blaine's Pseudo-Birthday.  His real birthday is in 6 days but we celebrated tonight.  Look at my boy.  Isn't he handsome?  (Feisty and a little high-strung... but handsome and sweet too.)

The hand in the pocket just makes this picture perfect.

When I say we "celebrated" I mean that we partied down hard.  Until 7:15 pm.  Then we remembered that it was a school/work night and that lots of sugar was consumed and we had lots of kids to put to bed.

Blaine had few requests for his birthday party.  They were:

1. That Siri be the only one invited.
2. That we have black cupcakes with blue frosting.
3. That we go to a bounce house.

How simple is that?

We had a great afternoon.  The Pembertons met us at Jason's Deli for "Linner" (Lunch/Dinner - thanks to Kari for that sweet definition) then we made our way to a new bounce house in Cedar Park and the evening wrapped up with cupcakes and singing (lots of singing) at the Pembertons.  Siri even wore her "3" shirt in honor off all the 3-year olds (well, almost three) at the party.

Blaine had a blast and if I had more energy I'd write more .  But I think you'll be able to tell from the pictures that my boy's 3rd birthday party was a hit.

Love you Mister!

No comments:

Post a Comment