Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy (Belated) 35th Month, Mister!

My Mister will be 3 in less than a month.  I. Am. Speechless.

Ok, well not speechless... though lots of people would probably like me to be speechless! 

Here I was when Blaine was just a wee-one.  I was 22 weeks pregnant here.  I was also tan.  And I had not yet put on my fat-suit.


And then here I am in my fat-suit almost 3 years ago exactly (to the day!)  I had Blaine 25 days after this photo was taken.  Wow, I got BIG!


And then he came on 2/22/2008.  Here he is at 10 days old.  He was hard to recognize since he's... sleeping!


And now he's 35 months old... that's roughly 1073 days!  Phew. 

Mister is quite the young man.  I'll save most of my "thoughts" for his 3-year post next month.  For now, on this 35th month of his life, I'll just say that I am honored and proud to be his Mama.  Every day I tell him that his 'Mama loves him' and 'Jesus loves him' and I hug him tight.  He smiles and sometimes I even get a hug back (which is extra special).

Because of our new gym membership we get to take him swimming 3-4 days a week and this has been excellent for him.  He's becoming quite the swimmer though yesterday he was really concerned that there were sharks in the YMCA pool.  

He's really into "The Land Before Time" right now (a movie that came out when I was a little girl and trust me, it's not in HD) and continues to enjoy reading his "Curious George" books.  He'll be on a soccer team (his first) coming up in March and he'll take swimming lessons with an instructror, not a parent (tear).  He continues to love the outdoors and he is an all-around active little man.  (And active is an understatement.)

Mister after a 3-hour nap.  (He's the sweatiest sleeper I've ever seen.)

Aw, Mister.  Love you.

Typical Mister.  When we say "Smile" - this is what we get.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment