Saturday, January 29, 2011

Oh No! Another Baby!!

Maybe you thought I was pregnant by the title post... heck no!  No more Lyon babies here (for now).  But we did have an additional baby here last night.   Baby William, as we all affectionately call him, spent several hours with us last night while his parents went out on a hot date.  Next weekend the Pembertons will watch Baby Hannah while we go out on our hot date (Blaine and Siri go to the YMCA's "Friday night Pizza Party.")

William is only a month older than Hannah but he's a little bit bigger and is pretty much ruling the world with his brute strength.  Blaine loved having Baby William here.  I think he a. liked having another boy around and b. he liked the way he moves and eats.  Speaking of eating, BW (Baby William) can put it away.  I think Blaine laughed through the whole meal.  I kept telling him that he ate just like that when we was BW's age, but he didn't believe me.




Two guys... just having dinner together.





We had fun at meal time and during play time.  Blaine kept giving new toys to William and "the guys" even spent some time playing with Blaine's tools.  That's what guys do I guess.  William paid no mind to his future bride (Hannah) but she didn't seem to care.  As long as they both had something to chew on and bang they were happy.






Two men.  In their undies. Working with tools.  Awesome.
And today, after Kari and I worked on our magazine-cover-worthy bodies at the gym we had a lovely play date at the Pemberton's house.  As is usual... they fed us, entertained us, and even sent us home with food.  Blaine was really well behaved and he and Siri did a fun project with sand.  (Not so fun to clean up, but...)




And then there is Angel Bug.  She wants William to know she comes from a family of eaters and she can hold her own.  Notice her face after her meal.

We love this weekend and hope it never ends!

1 comment:

  1. Okay this whole post is cracking me up! I love it! Thanks for letting William invade your house while we went out on a hot date.

    ReplyDelete