For the first time ever, I will be making Thanksgiving dinner this year. Me, myself and I - that's it. David's mom and her husband are going to Hawaii, so I am left to the task of preparing dinner but I am really looking forward to it. I'll let you know how it goes... but I can already tell you that if cooking for Thanksgiving is half as difficult as grocery shopping for Thanksgiving, then I am in real trouble. The store was c.r.a.z.y. tonight. I don't know what I was thinking going to get all these groceries on a Sunday night.
Mister has a cold and I worry that he's getting yet another ear infection. He sure is acting like it and I just keep hoping that his ears will drain and that fluid doesn't get infected. I think we'll give it another few days and then check in with Dr. Howard. Blaine continues to amaze us with each passing day. David gave him a book (Winnie the Pooh) the other night as he was helping him get ready for bed and Blaine (very matter-of-fact) "read" the entire book verbatim. Of course, we know that he's not actually "reading", but he knew what words were on each page and was able to recite. It was pretty cute. He likes to make his sister laugh and he can usually accomplish this by screaming or making some loud, funny noise. She gets a kick out of his antics and his constant motion.
Sister is moving all about. She rolls all over the place and when on her belly can scoot pretty far. She looks like a caterpillar when she moves. She continues to light up the room with her smile and is quick to smile for anyone that will pay attention to her. Her reflux has gotten worse in the last few weeks, but I think this is due to her medicine being at the end of its shelf-life. I also have to be super-diligent about the dairy that I consume.
No comments:
Post a Comment