As you can probably tell, this is an old picture but it brings me such joy. And I've thought of this picture lately because Blaine has been kind of obsessed with his hair (and this picture is clearly all about the hair... and his smile... and well, you get the point.) I thought I would have until middle school (at least) before he'd start begging me to cut his hair, but nope, I was wrong. This picture was taken earlier this year before we started cutting his hair "Big Boy" style. Since we've been cutting it his curls have been hiding but if we let it grow out just a bit, the curls peek out and this Mama just love the curls... so I've been letting his big boy style grow out a bit. Recently though, in the last three weeks, Blaine's been grabbing his hair with both hands, pulling it straight up and saying to me, "Mama, my hair is tooooo long. We need to get it CUT!"
I told him that it is winter and he needs to keep his head warm.
We'll see how long that lasts.

Haah! This is SO funny! Blaine is almost too beautiful to be a boy :) (joke)....And God, who is all-knowing, blessed your family with a GIRL, so hopefully Hannah Grace is blessed with the same beautiful curly hair. I wrote on my blog way back when about my curls...go to www.mysticmamajoy.blogspot.com to read about I LOVE MY CURLS..
ReplyDelete