Friday, August 27, 2010

A Post in Pictures

(Blaine:) I got my haircut and the lady that cut my hair asked (in front of my mom) if I wanted a lollipop (which my Yankee Mom calls a "sucker") and of course she said 'yes' because if she didn't I might have had a royal meltdown right there at Kaos Kuts Hair Salon. This is the first 'sucker' I've ever had. I wanted it in the car on the way home but that lady that makes all the rules for daddy and I (who also drives like a bat out of hell) kept telling me "No, the stick might come out and you'll choke." You know what I said? "Mama, take the stick out and give it to me, pllleeeaaase!?!" She didn't budge. Finally, after several hours and some serious play time at the inflatable bouncehouse (which I thank Jesus for each night) she let me have it.

I asked her not to post this picture of me where you can see up my drawers... but does she listen? Nope.


I'm diggin the sucker...

Then my sister decided to roll over. Mom thinks it was "so great!" but I think she just got lucky.


(Hannah: Looking in a mirror) Are those my CHEEKS? Good heavens!!! Even if they are, dang I look good!
"I'm having such a nice time without that crazy brother of mine tearing my face off with each kiss. Mom and Dad keep telling him to be gentle, but it's not in his genes."

"I suddenly feel like listening to some KISS. I wonder if Gene Simmons is related to me?"

(Blaine:) "You can't tell I got a haircut because apparently my blonde hair is dark brown, blending in with the couch, but I did and I look gooooood. I was fightin' the ladies off in the bouncehouse."
Going in for another "gentle kiss".

(Hannah:) "I sure do love taking a bath."



(Hannah:) "Is that lady my mom? OMG. She is soooo weird. Wait, she gives me milk..."

"Seriously, is this what I have to put up with to get the liquid gold? This. Is. Torture."

"Really? Come on! Are you kidding me? I thought Blaine's kisses were bad. I need my prince to rescue me."
"That's a little better. But when will it be over???"



No comments:

Post a Comment