Maybe Blaine has discovered his passion for photography - he now loves taking his own picture.

He let me take this one before we colored today...

And here is my belly at just under 18 weeks. My face is not in this picture because it is actually my face that looks the most pregnant (oh how I despise fat-pregnancy-face... but I don't really despise the candy and cookies I ate over break - I am sure there is no correlation!). We are having our anatomy ultrasound on February 3rd - how exciting! Blaine pointed to my belly yesterday and said "baby sister. baby sister" out of the blue so maybe he knows already...?

I love this family picture of the three of us. Blaine's smile is so precious.

And last, but certainly not least... David's thumb is broken. A doctor confirmed this on Wednesday. Look at the tip of the thumb - that long gap is the break. They said that since it is still attached by about 1/3 of the bone, they don't want to do surgery. He is wearing a splint on it and still going about his normal daily routine - he's even hitchhiking to work now since he's got that nice thumb to use :)
Did I inspire that hitchhiking joke?
ReplyDelete