Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nothin' much to say

We're laying low over here at the Lyon casa. No reason why, just no exciting news to post. Fall is here in central Texas - it's 75 during the day and 35 at night - we've had some rain here and there and we should have our first freeze in a few weeks.

Next week we are headed to Plano, TX for Thanksgiving. I am salivating just thinking about Marie's cooking. Mmmm. Also, I can't believe it's turkey-day already! Yikes! Where has this year gone? A friend and I have our first (and I hope my last) Christmas shopping day planned for this Saturday. I've got my list and I am sticking to it! I do not like shopping after Thanksgiving for Christmas - the stores are ridiculously packed, lots of people are rude and uptight and I can't deal with the pressure of last minute shopping. Wish us luck.

Here are some pictures from Blaine's post-dinner-pre-bedtime-play yesterday (don't mind the sauce on his face...)
This last picture is of Blaine doing "roses, roses". You know... "Ring a Ring o' Roses" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_a_Ring_o). He sings it all the time (but only the "Ashes, Ashes - we all fall down!" part). He turns in a circle and then falls on the ground and laughs at himself.
You'll also notice he has pajamas on... and his new favorite shoes: camouflage Crocs! Apparently, they go with everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment