No really... today is an important day. My baby is gettin' old!
He's even starting to sag his pants like a teen...


I have been so out of the "blog" loop lately it's hard for me to think of things to write. What can I say - he's a healthy, funny, energetic, smart (of course!), and stubborn little Lyon. He really likes to make us laugh. The most recent thing he's been doing is pinching his nose (and Mommy and Daddy's nose) and then snorting like a pig. Then he laughs hysterically and does it again. He thinks Tug is pretty funny too... and bugs on the ground... and sticking his fingers in our mouth and noses (gross, I know). He is an extremely picky eater and even when there is food on his plate that he likes he throws it all over the kitchen. One thing is for sure - there is never a dull moment with Blaine Miller Lyon!
He pretty much rocks our world and we're looking forward to the next 17 months.
Happy Day Blaine :)
Happy day little guy!
ReplyDelete