

After a great nap and some good meals Blaine was able to put forth extra effort at work today. You see him here break dancing on Keith's office floor. :) I only saw his "mad-face" a few times today, specifically when I had to put him down so I could go use the bathroom and then when it was nap time. (He hates nap time because he doesn't want to miss out on anything.) Teething is still a big pain in the rear (for us all, I might add). Besides the drool-soaked clothes, bibs and hands you can tell the kiddo is in a lot of pain (poor thing). If we even show him the infant-tylenol bottle he starts feeling better. A new discovery today: Blaine has a hard head! While helping the Miller's with some work upstairs, (Blaine was helping of course), he fell over while (attempting to) sit up and hit his head on the buffet. It was loud! I looked at him waiting for him to scream, but he looked at me with a smile... so I didn't make a big deal of it. Well, it's MM's (mister man's) bedtime. Off for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment