Saturday, August 16, 2008

Can I eat that?


Our Saturday was filled with shopping, shopping and more shopping. Mommy needed new running shoes, we returned our running stroller, and in search of a new one roamed all over Austin. One of our stops was to Toys R' Us - it was Blaine's first time, but I think we were secretly going for David. He found the foam swords (we battled a bit in Aisle 4), and then the popcorn mower (which we both had as kids), and then we found the inch worm that you can ride (who remembers that?!)-which we both also had. Anyway, we managed to get out of there under $100 (and we didn't even buy David anything!) and the toy you see in these pictures is one of our purchases. It rolls away from Mister Man and then back and makes a bunch of jingle noises. He digs it. I'm sure you also noticed the long drool string in one of the pictures - this is his way of helping me wash the floors. Thanks buddy. Well, his last feeding went well, but his 8:30 bedtime is never fun. He is screaming as I write. I think we're going on two months of this now-he just can't put himself to sleep. Say a prayer for the little guy... although he's sleeping a straight 9.5 hours now, he's still working on the whole "going to sleep" thing. G'Night y'all.

























2 comments:

  1. I am go enjoying Blaine's Blog. He writes well beyond his months.

    xxoo gg

    ReplyDelete
  2. gee! I guess Blaine has to teach gg how to proof....how about "so" enjoying......

    gg

    ReplyDelete