Friday, June 13, 2014

Hannah, I mean Princess, is 4

We celebrated Hannah's 4th birthday last weekend.  I tried to stunt her growth over the last year but it didn't seem to work.  She's such a big girl now.  Fortunately her voice is still the sweetest thing I've ever heard.  She talks big, but in a small voice and sometimes I just listen to her talk but don't pay attention to her words and then she gets really mad at me.  "Mama, did you hear what I said!?"  And her conversations with us are so advanced sometimes we forget she's three... oh wait, I mean four!

She's still funny.  We even considered starting a Twitter account where we could post all the funny things she says.  She likes to give me "Ugamunga kisses" (Eskimo kisses.)  I corrected her and she said, "No, I like Ugamunga better."  There was a fly in the house today and she was trying to figure out how she could kill it. Then she said, "Daddy has the best eyescopes ever! He will get that fly!"  Oh, Hanny.

Hanny loves princesses, pink, jewelry, dressing up (in princess outfits), painting her nails, makeup, and playing with her daddy.    Oh, and she loves Elsa and Anna from the movie 'Frozen.' - that's a pretty important part of her life right now!  And if I hear "Let it Go" one more time, I might... :)

Oh, but there's a dark side...  We have a sassy one on our hands, folks.  Look at her:

 
She looks 100% sweet, doesn't she?  Her blonde curly hair, blue eyes, sweet smile, and infectious laugh fool the masses.

The truth: Girlfriend pushes the limits ALL. THE. TIME.

It's not a totally bad thing: she is unique and independent and sure of herself.  She knows what she wants and pushes hard to get it.  She is smart, quick, decisive, and this little girl is a gift to me.

I love you Hannah Grace.  Happy 4th Birthday.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment