Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The BFF Crew Visits CO

We've had a busy few weekends this month.  I'll just get right to it: THE PEMBERTONS WERE HERE!  THE PEMBERTONS WERE HERE!

And it was just like old times.  Elliot and the kids arrived for an early visit before they set out for a family vacation in Aspen and then we were so much fun that they decided to come spend another weekend with us after Aspen, with Kari this time :)  Blaine and Siri embraced when they first saw each other and then ran off to play, not even skipping a beat.  Hannah and William were matter-of-fact and jumped into the play after a few minutes.  The kids were inseparable and played so well together the whole time they were together.  We had a lot of laughs, as we always do, with our dear friends and I miss them already :(


After Blaine's soccer game.  Blaine later wrote (in Writer's Workshop
at school) that "Siri cheered for me at soccer."  So cute.


The following pictures speak for themselves.









Blaine and Siri doing the Thriller dance at our
neighborhood Halloween party.



Craft time at the Halloween party.

Little friends that aren't so little anymore.
I would love to write more about our visit but I am seriously uncomfortable in this chair and this pregnant mama is about to pass out from exhaustion.  I tried to go to the doctor and be put on bed rest yesterday (kidding!) but they didn't see anything wrong with my consistent Braxton Hicks contractions, pelvic discomfort and severe nausea complaints.  My ginormous belly did measure 30 weeks though and I am only 29 weeks which likely means that Baby Sev is already preparing to be a sumo wrestler baby.  Awesome.

Here are some final pictures of the kids at the pumpkin patch and carving their pumpkins.










No comments:

Post a Comment