Saturday, October 20, 2012

Cupcake Wars

The small group we're in gets together twice a month and this month the host couple put on a halloween-themed party, including a friendly game of "Cupcake Wars."  Let's just say the competition was intense.  We had a lot of fun but I'm really looking forward to relaxing and getting some sleep.  I've been putting in some late nights and waking David up in the middle of the night to discuss cupcake designs ideas.  :)

Then there was a bunch of smack talk on Facebook and so the pressure was on.

Here was what we were up against:






We were not allowed to vote for ourselves and in the end our cupcake lost by only ONE vote!  The funny part is that I voted for the winner... so it's my fault that I lost... or something like that :)

Here was our design:



And everything was edible...

The whole family had a blast.  Blaine and Hannah dressed up in their costumes and both had fun playing with the other kids and decorating their own cupcakes.





We are all planning for the next competition: "Ginger Bread Man Wars!" Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment