Friday, September 30, 2011

I Hope the Lizards Don't Get In

The boys packed up and shipped out today.  Well, more like drove off.  Camping has been on David and Blaine's minds for some time now and with this cold front that came through last night, it seemed like a perfect time to go.

Blaine packed his "camping bag" with all the essentials:

1. Fruit Snacks
2. Curious George DVD's
3. Stuffed Bear
4. Books

And David packed the non-essentials:

5. Food
6. Boat
7. Bedding
8. Everything else you need for camping

Here are my happy boys before they left today.




I have very fond memories of camping when I was younger.  Except when I went camping we could have a campfire (no droughts in Michigan) and it was not a zillion degrees.  But I don't think Mister cares.

HG and I plan to get wild and crazy this weekend.  And I'm just hoping that no lizards get in the house because my knight in shining armor is not here to vacuum them up.  Hannah and I will be making our way to the Hilton if we see anything but ourselves in this house while the boys are away.

Apparently, she's not too excited about our girls weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment