Since Blaine was about 6 months old he has hummed. Most of you know what I am talking about. He is not humming a tune but he's humming while eating. When he really enjoys what he's eating or he's really hungry he gets in the "zone". While in the zone, he hums. We have no idea why he does it but at this point it is still cute. I am sure we'll come to a time when this becomes a problem. I mean, taking a girl out on a date and humming won't be very cool...
I had to be kind of secretive about recording this. I felt like I was in a jungle, trying to find and document an endangered animal. Once he realized that I was taping him, he stopped though.
 |
| Hannah was playing in the dirty clothes while Blaine hummed. For some odd reason, she loves dirty socks! |
No comments:
Post a Comment