Friday, May 6, 2011

And She's Off!

Just one day shy of her official 11th month here with us, Hannah Grace took her first steps - only about four (but who's counting) - and she was so proud of herself.  She smiled ear to ear and laughed with us as we clapped and cheered for her.  Later in the day I got a quick video of her taking just a few steps.  I think within a week we'll see a lot more action from this girl.


Then I went back to see if I had a video of Blaine's first steps.  I didn't but I did have a video of him walking at 10 months old.  In this video he was 10 months 2 weeks old and he has got it down.  It is so cute to watch and made me tear up thinking about that first year with him.

Take a look here.  (Refresh the page when you get there before scrolling down to the video.)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Hannah! You're going to be chasing around after Blaine (and William) in no time! And I love the fancy, purple dress...so classy for taking your first steps!

    ReplyDelete