Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Birthday, Siri!!

Blaine's BFF, Siri, has a birthday in December - December 22nd to be exact, just two months before Blaine's birthday.  The party was held a bit early due to Christmas and today was the big day.  Blaine has been very excited about this party and it was the first thing he asked about at 5:30 am when he woke up.

The party was at a bounce house - a great place for a bunch of energetic kids!

Siri's first cake... which wasn't chocolate, so she was given a 2nd cake for free.

The second (and chocolate) cake.


Sister can sleep anywhere... even at the bounce house.


The Birthday Girl.

Silly Birthday Girl.

BFF's.

"I'm 3!"


Hanny and I - all smiles.

Mr. Elliot explaining the piñata rules.



Siri giving the piñata a whack!
It's funny, Blaine did not want to hit the piñata.  He was scared or something and he refused to go hit it and then when it finally broke he started crying and didn't want to go get the candy but wanted some candy.

I blame this odd behavior on his 5:30 am wake time.

Thanks for inviting us to your party Siri - I hope you had a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment