Thanks to too much activity this weekend, we are T.i.r.e.d. I'm beginning to think that sleep will never be a part of my life again. Aside from getting up like 45 times each night this weekend to help Sister, we did some major partying with Pops and Mimi. Those crazy Dallas kids always bring fun with them (and really good food). Marie made the most tender (it literally felt like I was biting into soft butter) Filet Mignon and vegetable shish kabobs. Oh. My. Gosh.
Sister's medicine was refilled inaccurately (they mixed and suspended it wrong) on Thursday and so now she is really struggling with her reflux, especially at night. Poor darlin'.
She's still happy though... in between vomiting episodes.
And then there is my Mister who has been a rock-star lately. Well behaved and sweet and pretty compliant.
Look at that face - he's about to do something evil in the last picture. Getting ready for Halloween I guess.
The biggest news of the weekend is that I am (again) married to The Master Angler or as I like to call him The MAngler. D had another kayak fishing tournament this weekend and he won first place. I think this is his 3rd first-place finish this year. (Boy am I in trouble if that is wrong.) He won a brand spankin' new fishing kayak which he is considering selling to pay me for all the overtime hours I've worked being mom while he goes out and slays the big ones. I only charge $67.50 per hour - a decent rate given my experience level. All joking aside, I am very proud of D for showing those anglers how it's done 'round here. I just knew he was going to win when he left this morning - but then again, anyone that gets up at 4:30 am delighted and happy (and they're not trying to catch a plane to Maui) is a winner in my book. Congrats, Babe!
I am looking forward to the week - I'm certain it will be full of surprises, BMWs, new clothes, dairy-free desserts and maybe even a balloon or two.
Hannah is one happy WATER baby..I so dislike western medicine...I encourage you to go to a chinese herbal medicine practicioner...for health.
ReplyDelete