Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Britches

I have good news today.  I fit into my britches.  I used to be too big for my britches, but not in the same way that Mister is too big for his britches... I mean, I was literally too big for my jeans. 

The cool weather has hit us like a ton of (welcome) bricks this week here in central Texas so I was happy when I was able to squeeze into some of my pre-pregnancy jeans.  They are not my cute-designer-skinny jeans (and I do use the term skinny loosely) but they are jeans that I wore in the good-ol days so I was quite happy about that.  I don't exactly know how it happened, given that I have a new found love-affair with peanut butter filled pretzels.  Mmmmm.

And then there is Angel Bug - our precious, perfect girl.  She has slept well the last two nights.  I've decided that I am done nursing her in the middle of the night.  I think she is storing some back-up in those cheeks of hers, so she'll be fine.  This milk depot is open from 5am to 10pm from now on.  Daddy got up at 3am and plugged in her paci and she was a happy camper until 5am, when the milk depot opened up shop, and then she went back to sleep until 7:30 am.  You go girl.

Here she is in a new fall outfit, courtesy of her Great-Grandmother, Nana.  She looks so beautiful in those dark purple colors.  (Don't mind the puke stain on her shirt.)

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment