Friday, August 6, 2010

Sleep, Fun and Moby

Brother is sleeping. Sister is sleeping. Mama is happy :) But Mama is also supposed to be working, so I'd better get to it. The kids and I went to Kidz'n'Play this morning to burn some energy. Well, Blaine burned energy and Hannah slept in her new infant carrier. I received my new Moby Wrap yesterday and boy do we love it. We had a Baby Bjorn already but it killed my back after just a few short minutes. The Moby can be worn a dozen different ways (she can even nurse in it) and because the fabric is spread over my entire back and front, it doesn't hurt to carry her. In fact, we walked around for an hour and half this morning and I have no complaints. Babywearing (this whole idea of "wearing baby" in a sling) is not new and we didn't do it with Blaine but I think we are going to try it with Angel Bug. Maybe I'll lose some weight... Yea, right!



No comments:

Post a Comment