Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th Fun and More

The Lyon family is coming away from the 3-day weekend slightly rejuvenated. (I never thought I'd see the day.) I wouldn't say that we got more sleep but the fun times sure helped us feel better. David and Blaine got to spend some time in the kayak, we watched a parade that came right down our street on Sunday, we enjoyed time with our long lost friends, the Pembertons, and we got a lot of yard work done (oh and my sweet boy had his curls cut off again! (I am still grieving this loss today)). Unfortunately, after our trip to the park this morning Blaine began crying and saying his ear hurt. I was able to get him right into the doctor and turns out he has a nasty ear infection plus herpangina (sounds like a nasty herpes virus, but I was assured by Dr. Howard that it's an enterovirus... whatever that is!). Hannah Grace also had an appointment because her reflux is not under control and she was prescribed a new medicine. We're hoping this one does the trick. Here are some pictures from our weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment