Monday, May 17, 2010

Yes, that is me with the huge belly!

I have not posted a picture of myself in so long (for good reason people!) but here are some. The first is an attempt to cover my belly up - I heard that black is very slimming. What do you think?

Then there is the real deal. Here I am 37 weeks along... Check this post out (I was 36 weeks along with Blaine in this post): http://minilyon.blogspot.com/2008/01/4-more-weeks-seriously.html

I think I am bigger this time. I am definitely more uncomfortable this time and I weigh more and the list goes on. This has been a pretty different pregnancy from my first.

Here is our little monkey just before he ruined bath time tonight by dumping a whole bucket of water outside of the tub. Guess he's going to bed dirty this evening. Nice.

1 comment:

  1. I just love when the bath ends up on the outside of the tub!! lol:) I think your an adorable prego!!!

    ReplyDelete