Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Brief Post

I will definitely write a longer post later but I wanted to show off the beautiful work my dad did on Hannah G's room.

Here is the office door opening before Dad closed it off with a standard door.


Here is Hannah's room after Dad finished the wall and put in the door. (We have to have a dry-wall guy come now and finish the wall with texture and paint.)

Mister even helped with some of the drilling.
Here I am (very pregnant) starting on the monogram followed by the finished (well, almost) product!




We still have about 8+ hours of work to do (painting, trim, baseboards, touch-up paint, shelves, pictures, etc...) but it looks pretty darn good to me!
I'll update pictures as we get more done and when I have some strength, I'll blog about Dad and Matt's visit to Austin.
Thanks Dad, I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Looks beautiful! Can't wait to meet Hannah Grace herself!

    ReplyDelete