BLAINE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT ON SATURDAY NIGHT, FEBRUARY 27th, 2010, FROM 8:30 PM UNTIL 6:15 AM.
It was a phenemonal experience for David and I and Blaine was so happy and rested when he woke up. Way to go son.
Sunday was a big day as well... Blaine got his first haircut. Here are the pictures. Actually the first few are Blaine trying to put shoes on Tug and then a before-bed photo session with daddy followed by pictures from the "Main Event" (Blaine's First Haircut). The woman did a great job and though I wanted to cry at the sight of his beautiful falling curls... I have to admit, it does look good.
The following pictures deserve their own captions.
After church this morning we spent an hour at Sprouts and Blaine was really tired.

But wait... just seconds earlier I had handed him a cookie which he grasped with intention!

Wow. He fell asleep (literally 10 seconds after I handed him the cookie) and I think he still has some in his mouth.

Vulcan Death Grip loses it's battle. Sleep wins.

Have a great week everyone and hold on to your cookies!
No comments:
Post a Comment