Papa Gay arrived yesterday and boy are we having a blast! I think Blaine has been permanently attached to Papa's leg or hand for the last 24 hours (minus that short "nap" last night). He stayed up way past his bedtime (7:30! *GASP*) to play with Papa and then crashed out, but only until 6 am. I still don't get that whole the-later-they-go-to-bed-the-earlier-they-wake-up thing... but boy it's true! B is working on a 2 hour nap right now.Papa took Blaine to the playground this morning (I was not invited on that excursion...) and then we spent almost two hours in Central Market (about an hour of that time was spent eating the various foods that were out to "test") and now we're headed to the waterpark in Round Rock.


Even though B had a good time on Fri, we still missed you guys on Sat. Let's plan on going together soon.
ReplyDelete