
When I picked Blaine up from school today he seemed warm, but it's freakin' 104 degrees out so I didn't think anything of it. Then he kept asking for "ice" (ice-water) and was drinking an unusual amount of water. I still didn't get it. Then at the pool Blaine kept telling me "hot, Mama, HOT" and I was like - "Yes, Blaine, it's HOT outside". Little did I know my precious Mister was telling me that he was HOT inside! We came straight home and after some rectal fun I found out that Blaine had a temperature of 104.9! Yikes! I gave him some Motrin and called the Dr. - they think that his ear infection has not been knocked out yet and want to see him tomorrow. Poor Mister. He went to bed around 7:00 and his temp was down to 102. :)Update: B just woke up - his temp spiked back up to 104.3 so we gave him another dose of Tylenol and put him in a bath (which he threw up in) and now he's back down. :(
Here are some pictures from some better times this past weekend.

So sorry to hear that B has got the "hots". I hope he kicks it soon. BTW, threw up in the tub, gross!
ReplyDelete