Below you'll find one of Blaine's model shots. (Just kidding.) My Grandma and her little group of friends think that Blaine should be entered into a baby modeling contest. I have put them all on the lookout for a worthy contest :)Friday, April 17, 2009
Rain, Rain (Don't) Go Away
Today we are getting some much needed rain here in ATX. See how dark it is behind Blaine in this picture - and this was taken at 10:30 am. I actually LOVE rainy weather and add some thunder and lightening in there and I am thrilled. Something about stormy weather allows me to relax completely and enjoy the present. Blaine heard his first rumble of thunder a few minutes ago and he went straight to the window to check it out. My parents used to tell me that thunder was the sound of angels bowling. I like that and think I'll tell Blaine the same thing. Tug flipped out and ran to his room to hid out, Kole can't hear anything anymore and Blaine is just curious. I love today! No play time outside... but one day won't kill us.
Below you'll find one of Blaine's model shots. (Just kidding.) My Grandma and her little group of friends think that Blaine should be entered into a baby modeling contest. I have put them all on the lookout for a worthy contest :)
Below you'll find one of Blaine's model shots. (Just kidding.) My Grandma and her little group of friends think that Blaine should be entered into a baby modeling contest. I have put them all on the lookout for a worthy contest :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment