Hey Dad, you're supposed to be putting me to sleep - not playing peek-a-boo from under my crib! Silly Daddy!
Dad, it's sleepy time! Not play time! Mom's gonna get mad...
(Here is Blaine's face as David and I sing and dance to Tom Petty in the kitchen. Sorry son, you're stuck with us.)
Now, which one makes more noise when I bang it on the floor???We are wrapping up our first week back in Austin after our vacation in Michigan and Chicago. It's been a relatively quick week. David has been swamped at work and Blaine and I have been playing catch-up at the Miller's and catch-up at the Lyon household. Between grocery shopping, cleaning, and work, we've had a full week. I've had to re-acquaint myself with the kitchen--I did no cooking last week (thanks Mom and Dad) so dinners were a bit rough. We've all survived :) Not much planned for the weekend. We need/want a new bed. I think we're going to look at the TempurPedic beds. We also need a new TV stand - Blaine can stand up and push on our TV now and that is not good news. Oh, one more thing, Blaine stands up on his own (without holding on to anything) all day now. He can stand up on his own for about 30 seconds and we are encouraging him to take steps, but he just laughs and falls back to his bum.

No comments:
Post a Comment