Friday, September 5, 2008

He is his father's child



Blaine's athleticism is beginning to shine! After putting Blaine down for his nap today (which he hates) I was surprised to hear no screaming after 5 minutes. I thought 'He's asleep!'... so I tip-toed into his room only to find this barely 6 and a half month old baby STANDING in his crib. No, he's not on his knees and this is not an illusion... he pulled himself up and is standing in his crib. Not only is he standing, but he is standing in a place where he can see out of his room and he can hunt for me! I made the mistake of leaving the door open today and so there he was, in all his standing glory looking for me, demanding that I pick him up... Now! After 10 minutes of screaming I thought he'd at least be laying down (screaming), but no - he was still standing, clutching the crib, screaming away.
Dear Lord, help me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment