Blaine's thinking: "How can I get over there and on Tug's back???"
I am not sleepy!
This is the biggest tub I've ever seen - but why am I not naked?
I am a big boy now - holding my own cup!
Our weekend was jam-packed. Getting ready for GG and Great-Aunt Ann plus all of the company we'll have for Blaine's baptism BBQ kept us busy ALL weekend and we didn't stop until midnight last night. I was falling asleep in the shower, which is never a good sign. We did get to enjoy a playdate with the Slosberg family at Dick Nichols Pool in south Austin on Saturday afternoon. The boys splashed it up for an hour or so (actually, until Blaine's lips turned blue!) and then Blaine crashed out two minutes after we left. Official swimming lessons begin tonight at Emler Swim School-we're all very excited. Blaine has been practicing his breast stroke in the tub. It's going to be an exciting week and upcoming weekend. A lot of family will be in town to help us celebrate Blaine's Christening. We are so thankful to God for our healthy, wonderful, adorable baby boy.

We had a blast with you guys on Saturday afternoon and Monday at swim class. Look forward to seeing you soon.
ReplyDelete