Speaking of not having the words... I don't have any to describe how reuniting with the
Pembertons felt. Pictures will have to do for now.
 |
| The Pembertons were here to celebrate D's 34th birthday with us. |
 |
| Blaine decorated one cake and I did the other. Both quite nice, I think :) |
 |
| Blowing out candles. All 50 (or so) of them :) |
 |
| Oh. My. Gosh. |
 |
Running free... together again.
|
They went on to Aspen for a little vacation and will return here on Thursday. We're looking forward to spending some quality time with them at the end of the week before they leave on Saturday.
P.S. I think David had a great birthday. We spent the morning with the Pembertons and he spent the afternoon buying this ol' thing.
Happy Birthday D! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment