Hannah asks nearly every day if we're going to "Siri's park" - she's always surprised when I tell her we live far away from them now.
Anyway, we're having a "Fiesta" this weekend and a fiesta would only be complete with a piñata (well, that's what I think.) We did buy one (a colorful donkey) but Blaine was disgusted with the "girl colors" and the fact that it was a "girly pony" so he insisted on getting another. We didn't buy another because I thought it would be fun for Mister to make his own. Here he is getting down and dirty with his piñata.
Then next weekend Mimi, Pops, Nana and Ray (from Texas) are going to visit us for the first time here in Colorado. Two days after they leave, Papa (from Michigan) arrives for a visit, and then two weeks after he leaves the Pembertons arrive for a visit. Phew... What fun we have coming up!
| Going down the slide together. |
| Chewing gum for the first time... and then swallowing it ;) |
| So cute. |
No comments:
Post a Comment