Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Prince and the Princess

Before I left work today Keith came down to my office with a bag of goodies for the kids.  He bought both Blaine and Hannah a coloring book, crayons and a crown for Hannah Grace.  Of course, I'm still the Queen and Hannah is the Princess (even though Hannah thinks she is the Queen!)

The kids had a great time playing with their coloring books and even Blaine had fun with the crown.



 



 


Speaking of the Princess, her new nanny has been a God-send.  We're so grateful for Ms. Lisa and the time she's spending with Hannah three days a week.  I feel so much better leaving her here with Lisa to play, read, go to the park and swim than I did taking her to work with me - especially now that she is so active and wants to explore the world.  It was time time for a change and we can tell Hannah is really happy.  Here are some pictures from Ms. Lisa and Hannah's time together.












No comments:

Post a Comment