![]() |
| Our wedding day. July 29th, 2006. Lincoln, Michigan. |
![]() |
| Married! |
![]() |
| Dancing to our wedding song, "Bless the Broken Road" |
And after five years of marriage we have some pretty remarkable munchkins.
And a love that's getting deeper each year.
One thing I know for sure is that I would not want to walk through this life with anyone else and there is no one else on this planet that could live with me! (Ha) I am so grateful for these last five years. They have been full of joy and tears, highs and lows but through it all, no matter the season, we've learned more about ourselves and each other and we're closer to God. I love you, David.
Happy 5th anniversary to my dear husband. I look forward to celebrating with you tonight and throughout the next 5 (35!) years. :)
(From David:)
Though we made it legal five years ago today the last eight years have been among the most fulfilling of my life. I am married to the woman of my dreams who happens to be my best friend and an incredible mother. We've been blessed with two amazing children whose presence has enriched our lives beyond anything that we could have imagined. They both have wonderfully distinct personalities, mental and physical agility that keeps us on our toes and they both exhibit a priceless sense of humor that continues to teach us what real joy is all about. We are supported by a family like none other, one deeply rooted in faith and fed by love. Today I am filled with gratitude for the love in my life.
Jessica read an article to me recently about our family being like diamonds and because we enjoyed it so much, I'll share the link here.



No comments:
Post a Comment