Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Oh, Joy

One of the greatest joys in life (for me) is a clean house.  I love walking on a freshly cleaned floor with my bare feet, smelling the furniture polish, and enjoying a shower without inhaling more mold and mildew than any one person should at any given time.  The only thing better than a clean house is a clean house that I did not have to clean!

And that, my friends, is what I came home to today.  D had the house cleaned by a cleaning crew for my birthday.  What a joyous afternoon and evening it's been.  For those of you that have your house cleaned regularly by someone other than yourself... how blessed you are!  What a huge pain in my butt it is keeping a clean house.  Really, I don't mind cleaning, but I would really rather have someone else do it.  It eats up so much precious time!

Thank you D, for this awesome gift.  I am sure between the four of us and Tug it will be dirty and gross by Sunday... but for today, it's perfect and that's all that matters.  (And yes, I might sleep on the clean floor tonight.  It's that nice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment