A friend invited us over for dinner but come to find out they have cats and I am very allergic, so they brought dinner to us! Lucky for us we didn't have to turn down dinner altogether because it was wonderful. Pork loin with some fancy Puerto Rican flavor, beans and rice. Because I did feel a bit odd having someone else bring the entire dinner to our house I labored over a salad and some fresh fruit. Mmmm, good! Thanks Audi and family - we had a great time.
Here are some pictures of their girls with HG. They loved holding her, especially their youngest who happens to have a really small head... or maybe HG has a really big head! :) Either way, sooo cute!
And here is Mister contemplating the dessert that Uncle Matt brought for him yesterday. He didn't contemplate for long... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment