But there are also other reasons I love family: They want to help their very tired kids out in any way they can. (And God love 'em for it.) David's Nana and her husband Ray, and Mimi and Pops are in town this weekend and you know what that means? It means: mini-vacation for David and I. It means that we have 8 extra hands to help out. Tonight we celebrated David's birthday. Nana and Ray shopped, cooked, and cleaned up (can you hear the choir of angels singing?) and they are all gathering tomorrow to watch both kids so David and I can have a much needed date-day.
Oh, yes. I love family. Thank you for rescuing us... I mean, visiting us. Love you!
Nana with her sweet Angel Bug.
Nana has three sisters and she also has two daughters, but then the boys started rolling in. She has five grandsons and then Blaine came, followed by another great-grandson and finally.... Angel Bug :) Her first grand-girl-baby. Awwwwww.
No comments:
Post a Comment